Help Center — Your Profile
To create an account using a web browser:
- Go to https://mypict.net/settings/home.
- You should see the Name, Website, and Bio fields.
- Change the desired fields, and then click the Submit button.
Pixelfed is a federated application, changing your username is not supported in every federated software so we cannot allow username changes. Your best option is to create a new account with your desired username.
To change your account visibility:
- Go to https://mypict.net/settings/privacy.
- Check the Private Account checkbox.
- The confirmation modal will popup and ask you if you want to keep existing followers and disable new follow requests
- Click the Submit button.
You can add an additional layer of security to your account by enabling Two Factor Authentication. For more information, check your security settings.
Please contact the administrators of this instance.